Game Ability use technologies like cookies, web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your device so we can deliver a better experience. We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your devices, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from social network services like Facebook. Our systems are not designed to associate personal information with your activities (such as the pages you view or things you click on or search for). We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
To customize our services for you, we and our partners may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used only to provide and improve our service. We may obtain your consent on your first use of the service.
Ad companies may use and collect anonymous data about your interests to customize content and advertising here and in other sites and applications. Interest and location data may be linked to your device but is not linked to your identity. Click to see companies’ privacy policies and opt-out choices:
Disclosure of Information
Game Ability does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- We may release your information as permitted by law or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- We may share your information with third-party companies that perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing services, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service. While providing the services for us, these companies may access your personal information and are required to use it solely as directed by us for the purpose of our requested service.
- In the event that Game Ability undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may share, disclose or transfer all of your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition.
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error. Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data and certain anonymous data.
- When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive.
- Changes to Personal Data. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Changes to The Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
Address: ODTU TEKNOKENTGALYUM BLOK BK-1 TR-06800
Last Updated: 21-09-2018